Uh oh. According to the CBC's Hot Stove last night Michel Therrien is a finalist for the Montreal Job:
Also noted on that Hot Stove:
- If the Coyotes can't reach a deal in Glendale, the option to fold the Coyotes is out there, although unlikely according to Deputy commissioner Bill Daly
- Draft talk. Discussion about the Oilers dealing the top pick.
- Tim Thomas's facebook updates.
Jeff Carter's goal was the biggest last night, but Drew Doughty's goal was the nastiest:
Drew Doughty has been the best dman in the playoffs. Kris Letang should be taking notes. Sorry were not sorry.
via The Royal Half
After the jump a look at the CBC's montage efforts so far, gifs, a four best reads.
CBC is on a different level when it comes to montages. It has gotten to the point where we look forward to their montages more than the game.
Game 1's was awesome:
Game 2 wasn't that great:
But CBC's worst montage wouldn't even compare to how bad NBC's are.
Four best reads on the internet
- Someone may have cracked the Amelia Earhart mystery. [ Gawker via csmonitor ]
- Bill Murrary profile. [ Esquire ]
- Christopher Nolan discusses if the Joker will get any facetime in the Dark Knight Rises. [ The Mary Sue ]
- Pittsburgh Magazine does the 25 best restaurants in Pittsburgh. [ PittMag ]
Hard to believe Cap Grille and Alla Famiglia don't make the list. Really want to try some of these places.
GIF of the day:
WIKI read of the day:
h/t to @djc2022