Eddie Olsucks and Keith Jones got all jammed up about this hit. So was the panel of assholes from TSN:
- Shut up, Bob McKenzie. Is Bob McKenzie a league official? Didn't know he makes personnel decisions now.
- If this was just a run-of-the-mill ROOT sports broadcast, does this even get attention?
- We'll expect Scott Stevens to be removed from the Hall of Fame tomorrow if these hits aren't allowed anymore
- He left his feet. So does Ovechkin on every hit. Big deal. It was minimal.
- Hit to the head. Yeah, the guys head was right at Engo's chest. This wasn't a head shot. The guy had his head down.
- Is Engo supposed to let the player walk past him for a scoring chance?
THIS HEADSHOT WASN'T REVIEWED BY SHANNY
REPEAT. THIS WAS NOT REVIEWED.
Go to hell.