Who we'll hate, who to be scared of, and more.
Read more for the breakdown…
1. WHERE ST. LOUIS SITS IN THE WEST
Minnesota is in first? Mike Yeo in your mouth. Love seeing Edmonton in the top 8, too.
2. WHAT PREVIOUS OPPONENT FANBLOGS SAID:
The Royal Half via Twitter on last night's Kings win over the Blues:
3. GUESS WHO'S BACK
Speaking of Hitchcock, the blob is back.
[ Abel to Yzerman ]
Hitchcock used to troll the Penguins until 2006 when he sucked and the Flyers fired him. He went to Columbus, but then he got fired.
The Blues got off to a 4-0-2 start under Hitchcock before losing to the Kings last night.
4. PLAYER THAT WILL PISS YOU OFF.
Jamie Langenbrunner. Nothing else needs to be said here.
5. PLAYER THAT WILL SCORE
- He leads the Blues in road points ( 5G, 4A )
- Steen has 11 points in 13 games against the Pens. 10 assists.
- Only possible issue is that he is a -17 in his career on Wednesdays.