Who we'll hate, who to be scared of, and more.
Read more for the breakdown…
1. WHERE MONTREAL SITS IN THE EAST.
2. WHAT PREVIOUS OPPONENT FANBLOGS SAID:
A month ago, the Flyers traveled to Montreal for a game at Bell Centre against the Canadiens. After a red hot start and a pretty goal from the top line put the Flyers up 1-0, a fluky goal at the other end of the ice with just a few seconds left in the first period changed the complexion of the game.
On this Black Friday in Philadelphia, the tables were turned a bit. Montreal took control of the game in the first period, outplaying the Flyers and thwarting any scoring chances with a lot of help from goalie Carey Price. Not that the Flyers had many chances or anything, and they looked absolutely dead. Montreal took a 1-0 lead into the intermission.
But after Peter Laviolette yelled at his team in the locker room between the first and second periods, things started to change for the better. It was the complete opposite of the 5-1 loss in Montreal a month ago, as the Flyers were the ones that stepped up and completely took over the hockey game en route to a win.
3. PLAYER THAT WILL PISS YOU OFF.
So many to choose from this hack team.
Can't pick just one so we'll do top 3:
1. P.K. Subban – Subban and Crosby went at each other this year. Soupcan will probably draw Crosby's line all ight.
2. Brian Gionta – Gionta has been running goalies all season. He ran MAF earlier this season. Get ready for it.
3. Mike Cammalleri – One of the few players in the NHL that if he ended up the Penguins he would be impossible to root for:
Just a fucking asshole.
4. PLAYER THAT WILL SCORE
Plekanec and his mock turtle neck have had a decent career against the Penguins:
He also has one career GW against the Pens. No question he will score.