We have six (6) Talbot T-shirts left.
Follow these instructions to enter into the Islanders contest.
Get your submission in before the puck drops.
1. Get yourself a Twitter account.
2. Guess the time of the 4th penalty of the game (both teams combined.)
Include time and period.
3. Tiebreaker: Include team that the penalty will be called against.
Include total number of goals at time of penalty.
If there are two penalties in the game, then Godard and some joke fight, the second fighting major listed on the play-by-play sheet will be focus.
4. Place @Pensblog and #ibelieveingeno in your Tweet.
Using this screenshot, the penalty occurs at 13:03 of the first.
NOT 6:57 of the first.
If Scuderi took the 4th penalty, here’s how the winning entry would look:
(Score is 1-1, so total number of goals is 2).
5. If you’re unfamiliar with Twitter, log in to Twitter, click “HOME,” then copy and paste the following into the text box on your “HOME” page, change the timing and shit to your guess, then click “UPDATE.”
@Pensblog #ibelieveingeno 13:03, 1st per, LA, 2
-To check if your entry was submitted: After you click update, you’ll see your Tweet pop up on your HOME page. Click @Pensblog in that Tweet. If it takes you to the Pensblog Twitter page, you did it right.
Due to some confusion surrounding the Vancouver contest,
we have come up with some extra stipulations in order to cover our ass.
1. If a nuclear bomb detonates in New York City and cripples the NHL’s GameCenter and play-by-play sheet, we will refer to Empty Netter’s
2. If it can be confirmed that you submitted your entry on your phone from a Taco Bell or KFC, you are disqualified.
*If you submit your entry from an establishment that is a combination of Taco Bell and KFC, you are still eligible.
3. If Evgeni Malkin takes the 4th penalty, everyone loses, and Rob Rossi’s haircut wins.
5. If you own a Nickelback, Creed, or Sheryl Crow CD, you are not eligible.
6. If there is no 4th penalty, we will donate the shirt to Haiti Relief.