The Pittsburgh Penguins still don’t have a head coach, which means one thing: rumors, rumors, RUMORS!
Here are a few from the last little while:
- Report: Penguins, Hurricanes request permission to interview John Stevens
- Report: Penguins to interview Ron Wilson for head coaching job
- Report: Marc Crawford to interview for Penguins’ coaching job
- Samuelsson among Penguins’ coaching candidates
- John Hynes has shot to coach the Penguins
Also, don’t forget about Rick Tocchet. At least no one has mentioned Pierre McGuire yet….. that we know of.