Things you missed while at work during the day:
Bob Errey knows.
Looks like Project Tangradi has been abandoned. From the Pens Report:
Three reasons this is a terrible idea
1. TK is a solid NHL third line guy. We can't argue that. (Well, we could, but whatever), But he is out of his league on this line.
2. Kennedy will be playing a wing that he hasn't played. Newsflash: he isn't actually dominant on his own wing.
3. He said "Nealer."
All that said, it is the best option right now. So gotta live with it.
– Pens made some minor moves. Carl Sneep, a once decent prospect, was dealt to the Stars. And some other guy was brought in. The Sneep deal isn't surprising. We saw him in Wheeling late this year. He was terrible.
– Sabres fans bought everything from the team over the weekend. [ Puck Drunk Love ]
– Jamie Benn signed. [ Dallas Morning news ]
– The Flyers finally won. But Hartnell is out 4-8 weeks. [ BSH ] Oh, and, by the way, Mike Knuble is back with the Flyers.
VID OF THE DAY
This is funny…