- Seth also did an interview with Zach Boychuk.
- Here's more about MAF upgrading fans' tickets.
More after the jump, including video of a goalie flipping off his team…
- Here are some Marty Brodeury GIFs from RMNB.
- NHL scoring is down.
- NHL realignment for 2013-14 may become a reality by March.
- Blackhawks, at 5:1, are the new Stanley Cup favorites. Pens are 6:1. We put $100 on the Canes at 22:1 before the season. They are now 30:1.
- John Tavares: The next NHL superstar.
- Dallas Stars TV ratings have nearly doubled this season. Seth coined it The Double J effect.
- If you have a huge dump on the horizon, here's an article about how the shootout has changed the NHL regular season.
- Some high-school senior goalie allegedly was pissed that he lost playing time to a hot-shot sophomore. So he put the puck in his own net then flipped off his bench:
- And finally, we were wondering why the meltdown of a media personality this past Friday wasn't considered a big deal by the Pittsburgh media. Turns out Tim Benz is married to a Tribune-Review columnist. Benz returned to the air today.