That is last year's winning entry from Michael Pope.
* The two missing players were Brodeur and Brian Campbell
Jeff Carter's goal in Game Six paved the way to victory. A rare 20-point bonus for scoring the Stanley Cup clinching goal. Jeff Carter, bro.
– The TSN parody of The Hangover:
Endless Darren Dreger GIFs to be made from that.
– The Big Screen is back. Have fun with parking, though. [ Pens.com ]
– CapGeek Twitter rankings and a list of everyone you should follow. [ CapGeek ]
– Good stuff from GTOG on the Isles/Pens. [GTOG ]
To recap, the top two fears we've identified have little to do with the Islanders: a Fleury meltdown and a PK disaster. The actual Islanders-based reasons that might make you afraid have their own flaws: John Tavares has never played a playoff game and is probably the 3rd best player in the series; Matt Moulson is Matt Moulson and we're not really going to get overly worked up about that; and Evgeni Nabakov has playoff experience the same way Dan Marino had playoff experience
VIDEO OF THE DAY
From John N…
TWEET OF THE YEAR
Honestly I don't care if you are gay or straight as my teammate. As long as you don't listen to Nickelback. #courage
— Dustin Penner (@Dustinpenner25) April 30, 2013